The East London branch is a innovative running community, which operates as a collective.
A collective of ideas, of dreams, goals, of various talents and of enthusiastic runners of all abilities. As such it is a natural home for anyone with aspirations to be the best runner they can be, to find the athlete in themselves.
It is probably not a natural hunting ground for an autocrat as new ideas and ways of achieving tasks are encouraged.
Born2Run East London sets a path and a pace, few such running communities can aspire to.
We welcome you to the purple family!
Rest Day (Encourage cross training)
Quality Session – Gonubie
Speed Quality Session – James Pearce Park
Quality Sesssion – Gonubie
Group Run – Bonza Bay
Midweek Run – Bonza Bay
Group Run – Gonubie
Quality Session – venue announced on WhatsApp Group
We promote participation in parkrun
Club Long Run (September – May) – venue announced on Facebook
Club Long Run (June – August) – venue announced on Facebook
Ocean 10 Terms & Conditions
15 May 2022 | Gonubie Beachfront
Start and Finish: Beachfront outside Gonubie Hotel.
- Entry fees to be EFT’d to: Born2Run Border, Nedbank 1158388004, Branch: 12-10-21
- Proof of Payment to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manual entries will only be taken at registration on Friday and Saturday, NO entries on Sunday 15 May.
- Please bring proof of entry and payment to registration: Hamilton Club, Clevedon Road, Selborne
13 May 15:30 – 18:00 | 14 May 10:30 – 13:00 Gonubie Hotel | 15 May 5:30 – 6:00 | REGISTRATION ONLY
Monies are non-refundable for non-participation in the event for whatever reason, NO substitutes.
- The race is run in strict accordance with the rules of the HTTPS://WA.ME/+447838465562, Athletics South Africa and Border Athletics.
- The following are prohibited on the 10km course: Animals, Earphones & Prams.
- Age category tag must be worn on front and back to qualify for category prizes
- Race numbers to be worn on front with ASA 2022 licence on the front and back OR the Temporary Licence to be worn on the back of shirts with the race number on the front.
- Prize giving will be at approximately 09h00. Prize winners are requested to be present.
- There will be lucky draw prizes. Participants must have entered the event and be present at the prize giving to claim.
- Participants to keep the route clean of litter.
- By entering, participants accept that they are medically fit to participate and fully understand that they enter this event at their own risk and that the organisers and sponsors will not be held responsible for any injury during or as a result of the event or any loss or damage to property on the course.
- Prize categories are: Open, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+, Junior
- Start times: Male 06:30, Female : 07:30
- Prize giving: Gonubie Hotel